A great colleague to work hand in hand with. Small, slim & strong.
Equipped with a wide reach and slim profile, the collaborative robot CR-14iA/L can be used in narrow space applications as well as in applications calling for heavier payloads. Safety-certified, all-round protection eliminates the need for safety fences. Combining Fanuc proven technology, high reliability and a standard interface for quick setups, this industrial cobot can be used to load and unload machines.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots can operate in cooperation with or alongside humans in a shared workspace without safety fences or sensors.
- Fanuc collaborative robots stop safely in the event of contact with a human operator.
- Fanuc collaborative robots can be pushed out of the way at anytime with minimal force.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots is certified to meet the requirements of ISO 10218-1 for collaborative robots.
Intelligence and High Reliability
- Fanuc collaborative robots are immediately ready for use with on board solenoid operated air valves as standard equipment.
- Latest intelligent functions such as force sensing and iR Vision (Integrated vision) are available.
- Fanuc collaborative robots are designed with the same high reliability as all Fanuc robots.
|Fanuc CR-14iA/L Collaborative Robot|
|MaxLoad Capacity At Wrist [kg]||14|
|Mechanical Weight [kg]||55|
|Reach [mm]||911 (load capacity <12kg) - 820 (load capacity >12kg)|
|Motion Range [°]||J1||340|
|Maximum Speed [°/s]||J1||500|
|Mounting Method||Floor, Upside-down, Wall|